Representation in State, Federal and Appellate Court
We are a law firm that focuses strictly on litigation. Because we are trial lawyers, we understand the importance of preparing for trial. Because we provide representation in federal court and appellate courts, we can take our clients’ cases as far as it needs to go to get them favorable results.
At The Bach Law Firm, LLC, we are licensed to practice in the State of Nevada, the State of Texas, the District of Columbia, the United States District Court, District of Nevada, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and Tenth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. No matter how our client’s case may proceed, we feel confident that we can vigorously represent their best interests.
We handle legal matters in any of the following:
- Litigation in state and federal court.
- Bankruptcy – Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 representation.
- Business Law. If your business is in a contract dispute, the victim of fraud, or other contentious matter, our attorneys are experienced courtroom litigator with business law experience.
- Family Law. Whether you are going through a divorce, have a custody issue or need to implement child support, we can help.
- Casino markers, or other criminal matters. Whether you are a Nevada native or a vacationer to the state, we will provide you with an aggressive defense.
- Student Rights. If you or your child has been unjustly expelled from school – a strong civil rights attorney can help change the situation.
- Civil Rights Litigation against government entities.
We are pleased to be able to offer long-distance representation to rural businesses and individuals statewide. Whether you need a family law attorney for a contested divorce, or a criminal defense lawyer for a DUI, we can help. Contact our attorneys for more information.
Contact a Nevada Trial Lawyer at 702-925-8787
Our firm is 100% litigation focused. Call our law office or send us an e-mail to discuss your family law, civil rights or other legal need.
* We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.