Criminal Defense for Nonviolent Crimes
The attorneys at The Bach Law Firm, LLC, represent individuals, typically first time offenders, who are charged with misdemeanors or felonies. We are licensed to practice in state and federal court and appellate courts should your case go to an appeal. Many of our clients are not career criminals but good people who have made a mistake. They have no knowledge of the criminal court system and need a criminal defense attorney to turn their nightmare into a dim memory. The types of criminal charges we handle include:
- DUI charges – We handle both the criminal charge and the automatic license suspension from the DMV
- Drug crimes – Misdemeanor or felony charges for possession of cocaine, marijuana, heroin, crack, meth or prescription drugs
- Prostitution charges – Representing individuals who solicit a prostitute
- Assault charges – Representing individuals charged for assault during a bar fight
- Casino markers – Representing individuals arrested for holding (not repaying) casino markers
Criminal Defense for Out of State Visitors
Not everything that happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas. A DUI conviction or drug possession conviction will follow you home. Our law firm has helped many people avoid jail time, retain their driving privileges and avoid a criminal record.
We are trial lawyers; therefore, we prepare every case as if it is going to trial. This gives us an edge over the opposing party because we thoroughly know your case and are able to effectively come to favorable settlements and agreements. We are trial lawyers and complex litigation attorneys accustomed to detailed litigation and defensive legal actions. We can help you.
Contact a Nevada Trial Lawyer – 702-925-8787
Our firm is litigation focused. Call our law office or send us an e-mail to discuss your criminal defense needs.