Anne M. Loraditch
- Managing Partner
Anne is a Partner at The Bach Law Firm, LLC. She focuses her practice primarily in the areas of business reorganization and bankruptcy but also assists with the firm's litigation docket and is the firm's Managing Partner. She handles matters involving corporate restructuring, business insolvency, real estate law and litigation, claims recovery, asset sales and acquisitions and commercial law and litigation. She has a broad range of experience in insolvency and corporate restructuring matters and also has a strong background in matters related to contract and lease issues in the insolvency and bankruptcy context.
Anne represents clients in all facets of the restructuring and insolvency arena including: individual and corporate debtors, their principals, secured creditors, including institutional lenders and their special purpose entities, and other parties-in-interest, including unsecured creditor and equity committees and parties interested in acquiring assets free and clear of all liens, interests and encumbrances under section 363 of the bankruptcy code, in Chapter 11 reorganization cases; adversary proceeding litigation; out-of-court restructurings; foreclosures and commercial litigation.
Anne also acts as local counsel to regional and national out-of-state firms whose clients are in need of insightful guidance to successfully navigate Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings by utilizing her mastery of the many local rules of procedure and customs of practice before the federal district and bankruptcy courts located in Nevada.
Anne's representations have been in various industries including real estate, retail, gaming, hospitality, entertainment and manufacturing, and her most recent significant representations include:
- Nevada Counsel to Chapter 11 debtor commercial/industrial property management company with assets valued at $30 million
- Represented FX Las Vegas I, LLC, as Reorganization Counsel
- Nevada Counsel to the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases of Station Casinos, Inc. and its affiliated debtors
- Nevada Counsel to the Official Committee of Equity Security Holders in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases of USA Capital and its affiliated debtors
- Represented prospective purchaser and trade creditor in the 2nd and 3rd Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases, respectively, of Aladdin Casino and its affiliated debtors
- Represented high net worth individual in successfully defending against involuntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing
- Counsel to various equity holders in out-of-court restructuring negotiations involving company debt obligations ranging from $120 million-$400 million
- Counsel to various equity holders in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings involving company debt obligations up to $400 million
- Counsel to asset-based lenders with outstanding loans ranging from $2 million-$25 million in out-of-court workouts, collections, receiverships, UCC sales, foreclosures and bankruptcy cases
- Counsel to $120 million luxury condominium development company in its out-of-court restructuring negotiations
- Represented a company specializing in the promotion of mixed martial arts in negotiating nonexclusive license agreement and successfully defending against a multi-million dollar preference demand in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of a sports nutrition and supplement company
- Represented Chapter 11 debtor deed preparation and recordation company with clients in all 50 states, as Reorganization Counsel
- Counsel to the Unsecured Creditors Committee in the Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases of Stateline Casino and its affiliated debtors
Prior to joining the firm, Anne was a Partner with the nationwide firm of Fox Rothschild where she also enjoyed serving on the firm's Women's Initiative Steering Committee and acting as the firm liaison for the Las Vegas office.
Anne graduated as a member of the Charter Class of the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Prior to that, Anne earned her bachelors degree in political science, cum laude, from Texas A&M University. Anne is admitted to practice law in Nevada and Kentucky (inactive).
Anne is honored to have been named by her peers to the Legal Elite (Top 150 Attorneys in Nevada) in 2012-2014; Super Lawyers-Mountain States, 2012-2015; Super Lawyers-Mountain States "Rising Star," 2008-2011; and Legal Elite (Top Up & Coming Attorneys in Nevada), 2008-2011. Additionally, she was nominated to the State Bar of Nevada's Board of Governors in 2009. Anne is also a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Turnaround Management Association, the Southern Nevada Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys, and the Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys.
When Anne is not working, she enjoys spending time with her Australian Shepherd puppy and watching sports of all kinds; most especially, football, thoroughbred horse racing and Chicago Blackhawks hockey.
Areas of Practice
- Business Reorganization
- Corporate Restructuring
- Business Insolvency
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Asset Sales & Acquisitions
- Commercial Law & Litigation
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Texas A&M University
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Legal Elite (Top 150 Attorneys in Nevada)
- Super Lawyers-Mountain States
- Super Lawyers-Mountain States Rising Star
- Legal Elite (Top Up & Coming Attorneys in Nevada)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Member
- Turnaround Management Association, Member
- Southern Nevada Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, Member