Protecting Your Civil Rights
Civil rights are those rights that are guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States. At The Bach Law Firm, LLC, we focus our civil rights practice on protecting our clients' economic freedoms from abuse by government officers. We work to protect your ability to open a business in Nevada, run for office, attend school or obtain land use permits.
Are You the Victim of Government or Institutional Abuse?
If you are the victim of government of institutional abuse, an attorney may be your only remedy. Our Las Vegas based law firm represents businesses and individuals with civil rights violations that have caused economic damage.
The types of civil rights litigation with which we have been involved include:
- Litigation to force local government to grant permits
- Civil litigation to remove obstacles placed unequally in front of some, but not all, constituents in a community
- Civil litigation related to housing discrimination or racial discrimination
- Civil rights violations related to school admissions or expulsion
- Litigation for disability discrimination in access to transportation, housing or employment
- Police misconduct for actions which cause economic damage
Keep in mind that sometimes misconduct involves lack of action, rather than action.
Contact Us Today
At The Bach Law Firm, LLC, we accept referrals from other lawyers and law offices that do not handle civil right litigation. Call 702-925-8787 or send us an e-mail to discuss your civil rights violation and a potential legal remedy.